White Sauce Bread 🍞/ White Sauce Garlic Bread/ Garlic Bread/ White Sauce
- Butter – 50 grm + 2 tbsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Onion powder – ¼ tsp
- Garlic powder – ¼ tsp
- Oregano & chilli flakes according to taste
- Garlic – 3-4 crushed
- Bread – 3-4 pieces
- Maida – 1 tbsp
- Milk – 2 cups
- Black pepper – ¼ tsp
- Cheese slice – 1
- Add soft butter and salt, onion powder, garlic power, oregano and chilli flakes to a bowl.
- Now add crushed garlic to that bowl.
- Whisk it up well to make a smooth garlic butter.
- Spread the butter generously on the bread piece.
- I suggest you to spread the butter on both sides.
- Toast the bread from both sides on medium high heat on tawa.
- Toast it until it become golden brown.
- Now cut the bread slice into squares.
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Add maida (all-purpose flour) to it.
- Stir continuously and cook for a minute.
- Pour milk little by little while stirring continuously.
- Stir and mix for 1-2 minutes.
- Cook until mixture starts to thicken.
- It will take around 3-4 minutes.
- Add salt, black pepper, oregano and chilli flakes to it.
- Mix well and add cheese slice to it.
- Add garlic bread to it.
- Turn off flame and mix well.
- Transfer it to a bowl.
- Garnish it with cheese and oregano.
- Your white sauce brad is ready to serve. Serve it hot.
Do not overcook the butter & Maida paste, this will spoil the taste.