Hey Everyone! We are back with new recipe and guess what whenever we ask for a Burger, we always get
the order to add extra cheese in it so I’m going to share my favorite MATKA BURGER Recipe.
For Mac & Cheese:
- Macaroni – 1 Cup
- Maida – 1 tbsp
- Cheese – ½ Cup
- Milk – 1 ¼ Cup
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 1tsp
- Chilly Flakes – 1 tsp
- Oregano – ½ tsp
- Black Pepper – ¼ tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp (According to Taste)
- Burger Bun – 1
- Mozzarella Cheese – ¼ cup
- Garlic Butter – 2 tbsp
- Mac & Cheese – ½ cup
- Seasoning – Oregano & Chilly Flakes
- Mac & Cheese:
1. Boil the water in a large pan and add macaroni to it.
2. Add Oil (1tsp) and Salt (1/4 tsp)
3. Boil the macaroni for about 5-8 mins and turn off the gas so that the rest can be cooked
with the steam.
4. Drain the boiled water from the macaroni and rinse with the cold water.
5. Take a pan, add Butter (2tbsp), Maida and keep stirring till the color changes to Light
6. Start adding milk in little quantity and keep stirring so that we can avoid lumps in it.
7. Once the paste is ready without lumps start adding Cheese, Salt, Black Pepper, Oregano
and Chilly Flakes
8. Add Macaroni and mix them well.
- Matka Burger:
1. Slice the Burger Bun into two and remove the bun crumbles.
2. Greece the Bun with the Garlic Butter(2 tbsp) and add Mac & Cheese.
3. Sprinkle the Seasoning – Oregano & Chilly Flakes as per the taste.
4. Cover the Bun and apply the butter over it.
5. Take a Pan, add the butter and starting cooking the Burger in Low Flame.
6. Cover the Pan and cook it for about 4-7mins.
7. Once the Burger is ready, serve with the French Fries or Potato Chip.
- Room Temperature Cheese to be used.
- Keep stirring the macaroni to keep it sticky.
- You can completely cook the macaroni as per the packaging instructions.